1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Honda fit break in causes window regulator to break

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by BlizzardPearlV, Dec 2, 2011.

1. BlizzardPearlV

BlizzardPearlV Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey everyone quick question foryou all. Maybe someone could chime in.

Last night my girlfriends Honda Fit was broken into. Jerks didn't even take anything other than our $100 comprehensive deductible for the insurance.

Anyways the glass shop told her that they hit the window so hard that it broke the mounts for the window regulator. Now I find this a little hard to believe. I would imagine the window would not have been able to defelct that much prior to breaking to cause damage to the regulator.

Now I was not there with her when she talked to the guys on the phone and I have as of yet not really been involved at all. I kind of get the feeling that I should likely head on down there and ask them to show me what the issue it. I get the spidey sense that they may be trying to pull a fast one on her to squeez the insurance company for money. Normally I wouldn't care as its not my money but its the difference between having it fixed today and having it fixed a week from now.

Thoughts?