1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Honda hybrid coupe will come to Canada next year

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Tideland Prius, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Toronto, Ontario – Honda has confirmed that a production version of the CR-Z Concept two-seater hybrid sports coupe will be sold in Canada and the United States in the second half of 2010. The concept was debuted at the Tokyo Motor Show on Wednesday.

CanadianDriver General News Honda hybrid coupe will come to Canada next year

2. Rybold

Rybold globally warmed member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Congratulations up there!
    I really really really like that Honda is making this car! I've been saying that automakers need to make coupe/sports car hybrids for a long time. Heck, if Toyota doesn't change the production version to make it ugly compared to the prototype (cough. cough. Insight), then I might even consider buying this car. (although I would much prefer a Toyota Celica PHEV)

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Except that Honda has been saying that for a few years now and have now produced something that will be on sale soon. You figured Honda will be the first. There's always the FT-HS hybrid sports car.