1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hopes and Dreams

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by SKOOBARU, Jan 11, 2017.

1. SKOOBARU

SKOOBARU New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    ahh idk how this stuff works but, here we go. So my washer fluid been leaking for 2 years couldn't find the hole the leak start as a sweat and turned into a leak. I managed to take it out after 30 mins of hitting the **** out of it because someone used a metal lock rather then a plastic one got it free. after i cleaned it off and used JB Weld because we brown people use random stuff around the house and don't do it probably. added washer fluid thinking it will hold it and didn't let it dry at all after 30mins later saw it leaking again, had to clean it off and do it all again but this time i let the JB weld dry for 6 hours and checked it.. still wasn't dry left it for the whole night and next day it has dry asf son. I popped the ***** in its place and filled it up .. IMG_6853.JPG IMG_6856.JPG IMG_6857.JPG

iPhone ?

#1 SKOOBARU, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2017
    Justdidit likes this.
  2. Justdidit

Justdidit LVNPZEV

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    SKOOBARU likes this.
  3. SKOOBARU