1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Houston area - Southeast Texas, Beaumont/Port Arthur

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by IALTMANN, Jul 3, 2005.

1. IALTMANN

IALTMANN New Member

Hi., new owner since 6/13/05 silver #B1 package, with 6 disc cd etc..no NAV, happy and loving the car.. Extending support to all S.E. Texas new owners, there are some, and Houston dial in too.. Post in both the regular Prius Chat or the Local Club, I am sure Inkydoo will not mind.

Philpott, Nederland has 2 available if anyone is on a waiting list, your wait can be over

Fred Haas (a spy tells me) is the best Houston dealer, they have some sort of pipeline with Toyota and the Port of Houston distributor and can be quite fast in delivery., plus last report was that he had 11 of them on his lot.

If you all need any help with all this (Louisiana drivers we're close to you) e-mail me or send to boards (email is [email protected]). PS this car rocks and the mileage is incredible...just start your calculations from 40 MPG., that is lead foot worst AC 100%..it only gets better from there. The car looks small, it is not, there's plenty of room front and back, and it is a hatchback to boot. You don't plug it in, you just drive it.

Best Regards
    Immanuel Altmann