1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HOV applique

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by RoadNoise, Jul 9, 2016.

1. RoadNoise

RoadNoise Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Two Eco
    Sounds so much classier than a "sticker", right?

As a general rule, I detest excess ornamentation on my vehicles. No bumper stickers. No dealer insignia. Clean. First thing I did after driving home from the dealership was remove the dealer badge (forgot to tell them not to put it on)...but there are exceptions.

Noting I drive frequently to Nashville, it might behoove me to apply for a TN HOV "applique". It permits use of the HOV lane with only the driver present (without which you must have at least one passenger). That being said, I generally plan trips based on traffic patterns and my wife is usually a passenger. Besides, HOV lane usage is rarely monitored by Nashville's Finest (but taxes are low) and widespread abuse is the norm. Pretty much negates any need for the "applique", right?

But in the off chance the perfect storm brews, I am ready. Saw it. Had to have it. "Applied" it to the Eco. Have pictures.

HOVs.jpg

PriUncut likes this.
  2. wjtracy

wjtracy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Oh that's so square. Very rectangular.
    California's is much more curvy and fashionable....good thing they require about 50 stickers on the car. Did I exaggerate?
    [​IMG]

3. Kenny94945

Kenny94945 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Four
    How about these?

Nashville
    Joke...on a Prius, for the win...National Rifle Association applique.

Calif.
    Joke.....Flower Powered applique.