1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How can I get in touch with you!

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by davidf, Aug 10, 2004.

1. davidf

davidf Guest

Danny, how can I get in touch with your about my heat shield order. I tried your email and posting! Please advise ASAP!

2. tcooper185

tcooper185 Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    David,
    I'll follow up with Danny tonight about your Heat Shield order. As part of his move recently, he's been without the Internet and is only able to read emails on a limited basis during breaks at work. PM me your information and I'll help you track down your order.
    Tim

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    David -

I'll have access to my email again tonight and will try to track down your order information. Look for a response from me soon!

Danny

4. Danny, Tim, thanks! Appreciate any information that you may have.

Separate question. I registered once but can't remember my username. Anyway to find out or should I just re-register. I guess I should send as a separate message huh...

5. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    David -

I've responded to your email. Please let me know what email you registered under (in an email, not on this board so that your email doesn't get picked up by a spammer) and I'll take a look to see if I can figure out your username.

Danny

6. davidf

davidf Guest

Danny, don't think you got back to me. I tried to register again but won't let me use the same email. Any help would be appreciated.

David