1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How Can We Help Darfur?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by dbermanmd, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Your opinions please. Is there anything the UN can do? Is there anything the USA can do? Is there someone else out there that can help? All of this is predicated on whether you think they need help.

2. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Enough of this "your opinions please" crap... If you're gonna start a thread, doberman, start it with your own opinion on the issue. Also, a little background into the topic of the thread would be nice for those people who aren't up on all the issues.

Seriously, this isn't "the doberman show" where you get the pleasure of interviewing your guests for their thoughts without presenting any of your own.

now, who would rather talk about angry gay sex?

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I agree with Eagle. I'm done trying to prod Dobe into providing his own, individual, and personal opinions prior to listening to what other people have to say.

Dobe,
    When you are ready to offer your personal opinions this topic, please send me a Private Message with your own thoughts and I will post it verbatim then reopen this thread for posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.