1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How did the DC meeting go?

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by Raenstoirm, Apr 25, 2004.

1. Raenstoirm

Raenstoirm New Member

I was driving back with my new car so obviously I didn't go. ANyone care to share the experience?

2. Bill Compton

Bill Compton New Member

Well I can't tell you either. Ended up having to go to Maryland Saturday morning. But I'd like to know how the meeting went as well. Hopefully will be able to go to the next one. You think maybe they all got arguing about their gas milage and now they aren't talking?

3. pkjohna

pkjohna Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I assume you're referring to the meetup at Potomac Mills on the 24th of April. We had a smallish Pride of Prii -- a total of 3 but we had a good time nonetheless; not bad for a first effort. The funny thing is that as I was leaving towards home a clone of my Salsa pulled into the parking space I had just vacated and they weren't even there for the meetup.

Anyone up for another go in May? I'm fairly open except Memorial Day weekend. http://prius.meetup.com/ seems to be a handy way of coordinating without digging through the chats here for relevant info but we might want to add meeting places that make sense for cars to meet as opposed to people (like big open parking lots with food nearby -- Ikea actually worked out well).

4. Bill Compton

Bill Compton New Member

I would be interested in attending but cannot make it the weekend of May 8th.