1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How do I figure out what package my Prius has?

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by TimberLong, May 12, 2015.

1. TimberLong

TimberLong Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    We bought a used 2012 Prius v Five. It has "leather" and GPS, but no sunroof or panorama roof. I do not believe I have dynamic radar cruise because I think that means it will beep or something, but we don't have that. We also do not have parking assist.

I don't know what the technology Package is or if I have premium or alloy wheels. How do I figure these out?

2. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Did the car come with an Owners Manual?

The v Five should have 17" ten-spoke wheels, heated front seats, USB audio interface/charger, hands-free audio/phone controls and the NAV unit functionality to support the latter.

ATP would add the solar roof, radar interval/cruise, which it sounds like you know you don't have.

3. TimberLong

TimberLong Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Oh, okay. Yes, I have an owner's manual. I think at one time I knew I didn't have the AT package, but forgot that was all it included. I thought there might be other "packages" available. Not sure why. I guess because someone in a chat asked what package someone had, and it seemed there might be more than the AT available.

Thanks for clearing that up.