1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How do I find a Santa for Pelham, NH?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Freedom, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Freedom

Freedom Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    a Santa for Pelham, NH?

I posted this on craigslist, in the "events / gigs" section. Not sure what more I could do, any thoughts?

Looking for a Special Santa
    I am in need of a Santa for a party THIS SUNDAY, Dec 21st, for one hour at most, starting at 1:30 PM.

This is a family gathering, youngest person present is 23. Eldest is 86. There will be a maximum of 15, if everyone attends.

My family is going through a difficult time, we have 2 family members with terminal inoperable cancer and hospice care. We hope both will be attending the party. One is only 53 years of age.

I have gifts for everyone, wanted to help lighten the mood by having Santa stop by, give a few "Ho Ho Ho" belly laughs, smile and pat folks reminding them of the Christmas spirit.

Our family typically gets together at every holiday. Well, that hasn't happened since Sept 6th of this year. Thanksgiving was a "bust" all around, for 7 households. So I've been talking with my cousins and we are getting together with all the aunties and remaining uncle, no matter WHAT. None of us is making our great big food items, we will just have some finger foods.

I wasn't sure where to look for a Santa, or even which area of craigslist to post on. So if you can guide me, I'd also appreciate hearing from you.

2. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
  3. Spectra

Spectra Amphi-Prius

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I'd go back to Craigslist & place it in the correct geographical location:

"North Pole."

4. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Freedom, do let us know how this worked out for you. Really.

5. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Pity your not in Adelaide or I could ask my dad to help. He loves playing Santa.
    [​IMG]
    By patsparks, shot with 6120c at 2008-12-20
    And the beard is real! Do you think that revives a kid's flagging faith in Santa when they give it a little tug?
    Good luck finding a Santa.
    Merry Christmas everyone.