1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How do I find a similar model online for my 12v Battery Prius 2008

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Helenita, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Helenita

Helenita New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello, this is my first post here, thank you for having this community... I have a prius 2008 and suddenly it is not starting, on Saturday it was started up by another car and it worked great but only for a couple of days and today is death again:cry::cry::cry::cry:, I was advised to buy a new rear 12v battery but as my car is very old I can't find the exactly same similar model and I wanted to ask you if you know how can I find a similar model that will work out. I wanted to add that I live in Europe, Prague. Czech Republic, any help will be appreciated, thanks again for reading this post.

Battery is 12v 45Ah-370A BCI-370A EN

Thank you for your help:X3:

Attached Files:

2. SFO

SFO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome to PriusChat!!

Have you already inquired about a replacement 12v battery at one of the local toyota dealers?

Here is a thread that might be a good workaround, and potentially less expensive as well : Fitting mobility 12volt AGM battery. | PriusChat

Raytheeagle likes this.
  3. TMR-JWAP

TMR-JWAP Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring