1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How do I get to Level 4?!?!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by macmaster05, Jul 23, 2011.

1. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    :D GT racing for iPad.

[​IMG]

Why hello!
    [​IMG]

^ The body roll on this car is awful by the way. Def needs some lowering springs. ;)

2. Southern Dad

Southern Dad Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    GT Racing has a Prius? LOL

3. Ryanpl

Ryanpl Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ya take her out for dinner and a movie. Oh wait you're talking about a video game. Can't help ya there

4. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    FYI - I passed Level 4 and bought a Prius with my earned racing credits. WORST MONEY I EVER SPENT. Not kidding. I was already using a VW Golf that I bought prior, which I also modified in the game, so I didn't even bother using the Prius to win races.

I must say, this is the best game ever, considering it's a free game. It has such a deep career mode. I'm not even half way done. You can even spend your money/credits to modify your car in the aftermarket shop, which helps a lot in the races. The cars and class also get faster and more expensive as you progress through the game.

I did get a sore hand playing this game for 2 hours over the weekend so I'm taking it easier now. It is a SUPER fun game...highly recommended. Remember, it's FREE!

5. Southern Dad

Southern Dad Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Okay, I had to download it to try it out... Too bad it doesn't yet work with IOS 5!