1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How do I get to Nanticoke?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by bigbaldcuban, Jul 8, 2004.

1. bigbaldcuban

bigbaldcuban New Member

I don't know where this is, but I need to check out their music fest 8)

Driver of nude motorcycle passenger charged

NANTICOKE: Joseph Gronka, 34, was cited with disorderly conduct after Music Fest incident.

By DAVID WEISS

Wilkes-Barre Times Leader

NANTICOKE - City police say the man who drove a naked Lisa Drozdowski past Music Fest on the back of a motorcycle acted in a disorderly manner.
    Police recently charged the driver, Joseph Gronka, 34, of Bloomsburg, with a summary offense of disorderly conduct in connection with the June 12 incident.

Police said Gronka drove Drozdowski up Prospect Street near Patriot Square. Police stopped the motorcycle on Orchard Street, where Drozdowski, 39, of West Noble Street in Nanticoke, propped her feet up on the male driver, further exposing herself, arrest papers said.

Drozdowski, a Luzerne County employee, showed signs of intoxication and was taken into custody after being given her clothes, police said.

Once in a holding cell, she attempted to flush a pipe believed to be used for smoking crack or marijuana down a toilet, police said. Drozdowski also kicked an officer twice in the groin, police said.

She was charged with open lewdness, indecent exposure, public drunkenness, aggravated assault, simple assault, possession of drug paraphernalia and tampering with evidence.

Officer Joe Guydosh filed the non-traffic citation, which calls for Gronka to pay a $150 fine plus $117 in court costs and another $10 fee.

The citation was filed at District Justice Donald Whittaker's office. Once Gronka receives the citation, he may plead guilty or not guilty.

If he pleads not guilty, a hearing will be scheduled. Drozdowski's preliminary hearing is scheduled for July 22.

2. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Ah, Nanticoke -- that hotbed of hedonism! :)

3. tag

tag Senior Member

Geez! That's only going to set him back a few hundred?

....and here I got nailed by the judge for a lousy 16 over; she hit me for $130 PLUS 8 hours of traffic school. THIS after the village prosecutor, the cop, and I all agreed to supervision plus $75.

Thank God I wasn't driving anyone around in the nude.

4. Batavier

Batavier Member

Maybe you should have, it could have helped lower your fines... :mrgreen:

5. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    They can show people being mutilated and murdered on daytime tv, but let a woman decide she wants a bit of fresh air and they call it a crime!