1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How do I know I have an RS3200 Plus installed?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by gforeman, Jun 2, 2007.

1. gforeman

gforeman New Member

My window sticker lists the RS3200 Plus VIP, but there is no documentation on it in the paperwork. There is a little card about the glass breakage sensor (not listed on the window).

How can I be sure I have this option installed? Is there paperwork that I should have gotten?

Thanks guys.

PS, I orderd a ton of stuff from PC today:

Prius Body Side Mouldings
    Prius HeatShield Sunshade - Front
    WeatherTech Toyota Prius Cargo Liner Mat
    Wheelskins EuroTone Two-Color Genuine Leather Steering Wheel cover Sand/Black
    Prius OEM All Weather Floor Mats
    Prius Hybrid Decal Set - White

It came with carpeted mats and rear tray, but I will just sell those.

2. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(G-Man @ Jun 2 2007, 08:19 PM) [snapback]454190[/snapback]</div>

If you have the glass breakage sensor installed, there is a special decal that they were supposed to install at the same time.

If you want to see if it works, they have a test procedure to set it off.

3. gforeman

gforeman New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dogfriend @ Jun 3 2007, 01:28 AM) [snapback]454249[/snapback]</div>
    I tried this and the alarm doesn't go off. It's not supposed to have that, but it is supposed to have the RS3200 Plus VIP (and there is a sticker on there for the VIP). I think the Glass Breakage info was put in my pack instead of the RS3200 info. I'll ask them tomorrow.