1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How do I know what Package on 2004 Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by debrasnell, Oct 12, 2007.

1. debrasnell

debrasnell New Member

I'm not only new here and <_< a new (used) Prius owner. I can't figure out what package my Prius has. This is what I know: It's a 2004. It has leather, smart key, intermitent rear wiper and side curtain airbags. No navigation. Is there anything else I should check for in determining the package?

Thanks,
    debra

2. paprius4030

paprius4030 My first Prius

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I believe leather wasn't available in 04's(I think but wouldn't put money on it LOL), so it must have been aftermarket by the previous owner. I think you have pkg.#6, but I have an 04 brochure at my work and I can check for you tomorrow.

3. debrasnell

debrasnell New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(paprius4030 @ Oct 12 2007, 07:14 PM) [snapback]524910[/snapback]</div>

Thanks, I'd appreciate that. I wondered about the leather too but it has the side airbags in the front seats. I was told (don't know if it's true) that one can't after market leather with the side seat airbags. The armrest is matching and looks quite original. I am certainly curious because everything I've read about the different packages doesn't seem to add up *unless* it's after market leather...
    debra

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(debrasnell @ Oct 12 2007, 02:39 PM) [snapback]524844[/snapback]</div>
    Check the KB for a list of the different packages for 2004.

In general

- no nav (not BG or BC)
    - has side airbags (not base model)
    - has SKS (not GY, AF or AG)

So it's AI, AM or BI depending on whether you have HIDs or JBL audio system

The leather is aftermarket

Check here for the packaging numbers/letters
    http://priuschat.com/Prius-II-Standard-and...ies-t38756.html