1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How do you pack for a 2 week vacation for 4 people in the prius hatch?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Ragin Cajun, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Ragin Cajun

Ragin Cajun Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    In a spacebag of course! We are completing a 2 week long vacation totalling over 4000 miles in our new prius. I have myself, wife and 2 kids along with our 60lb dog. Enough clothes for 2 weeks in cold temps and christmas gifts. A little ingenuity goes a long way.

Before vacuuming.....

[​IMG]

After.....

[​IMG]

bwilson4web likes this.
  2. mad-dog-one

mad-dog-one Prius Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    ----USA----
    We have the Prius Nav in our 2010 Prius and hated it until we bacame accustomed with the operation. Now I prefer the Prius Nav to Garmin.

3. CaliforniaBear

CaliforniaBear Clearwater Blue Metallic

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    What Prius Nav to you have? The Nav in my Prius Tree doesn't show altitude or speed limit. You can't program multiple points to define a route, the display is impossible to read if the sun shines on it and the upcoming street names are difficult (for me impossible without glass) to read if you are not on an a-to-b route and just want to know which streets you are approaching. There are no Points-of-interest unless you pay for a smartphone of which many models won't work with Entune. I understand map updates are very expensive and difficult to install. My Garmin doesn't have any of these problems.