1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How long are you planning to keep your C?

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Tracy, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracy

Tracy Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I'm always surprised when I see people writing in their comments that they plan to trade in their C for another car in 2-3 years. If you are leasing, that's understandable, but....for those of you buying (or who purchased outright) your C, how long do you plan to keep it? And why?

I'm hoping for at least 8-10 years with mine (shooting for a decade, but if there are quantum improvements in vehicle fuel efficiency, then I may be at the lower end of the range). When I did my cost comparisons between a hybrid and conventionally powered car, it was definitely in my best interest to keep a car longer to maximize the investment. Fuel efficiency and reliability were probably my two biggest shopping list items.

2. DKTVAV

DKTVAV Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
  3. Tracy

Tracy Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    [blushing] Oops. Too weird. I wish there was a way to delete this then. I must have missed that and I've been watching the forum a couple months now. My apologies to the group!

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.