1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How long does it really take?

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by cocofan, Apr 14, 2012.

1. cocofan

cocofan New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    We just ordered a Prius v Five/ATP in blue ribbon metallic. The only problem is that the dealership said we have a 2-3 month wait. They said there were only 7 ATPs on the ground in our region (TX, OK, LA, AR, MS). Additionally they said white, silver and grey exterior colors are much much more abundant. Is this typical in other regions, to have so few ATPs and the colors being so scarce?

For those of you who had to wait, how long did it take??

2. tanasit

tanasit Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I got a deal over the internet with the V 5+ATP for $3,4xx.xx but when I went to the dealer, they told me that the deal had to be the red one as pictured. But I want the Classic silver, so they asked for another $850 in order to find from another dealer. They told me it'd be a week or so but 2 days later I received a call that they got the car. I am in PA but the car was from up state NY somewhere and the mileage says 374 when I picked up the car. I talked them to add 4 accessories: bumper applique, cargo net, floor mats and mud flaps.
    Now adding more accessories like crazy...