1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How many members from The Netherlands?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Cinemator, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Cinemator

Cinemator New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi all,

As a very-likely-soon-to-order-a-Prius-2010-user, I decided to join this forum. So many interesting and informative posts here! Great community.

I was wondering if there are any other members from The Netherlands here who ordered a Prius 2010. It is not in the showrooms yet. I was very lucky to test drive one of the very few demo cars in the country (in Utrecht). I do believe that many people have already pre-ordered it anyway and that the 1500 Prii that my country will initially receive have already been "spoken for". So I guess the waiting time will be a couple of months at least now.

The model names and option packages are different here than in the US. What I'm considering is a white pearl Dynamic with aqua interior and sun roof. The Dynamic comes with standard HDD NAV, reverse cam, LED lights and park assist. Not ordered yet, I am waiting to hear back from the dealer right now.

All the best,
    Cinemator

2. Cinemator

Cinemator New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    After another test drive of 1,5 hours, I ordered my Prius 2010! Just came back from the dealer.

Prius 2010 Dynamic (NAV, LED lights, reverse camera, park assist)
    White Pearl
    Aqua interior
    Solar Roof

Delivery is expected in October. It's a backorder. The options I wanted are not among the standard Prii they will receive in the coming weeks. But I really wanted the interior to be as bright as possible (aqua) as well as the solar roof. So I'd rather wait.

Very excited!

PS - Those overlay lines in camera mode telling you where the car will end up when reversing into a parking space... awesome!! :)

3. PSTOC.org

PSTOC.org Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
  4. synq

synq White, black, red

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A