1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

how many years has the 2010 being around?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Technical Discussion' started by socratesthecabdriver, May 7, 2010.

1. socratesthecabdriver

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    how many years has the 2010 being around?
    i dont seem to grasp the idea that the model has being on the road before 2010! what a grif!!!!!:behindsofa:

2. Airbalancer

Airbalancer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Like every year, 2010 only comes around once:)

3. hampdenwireless

hampdenwireless Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    In the USA the 2010 Prius was released in May 2009 which is earlier then the regular Toyota model cycle. The 2010 will sold until fall when the 2011's come out.

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    how's everything in greece?

5. RobH

RobH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I thought there was at least one country where the Gen3 sold in 2009 is identified as a 2009. Rather confusing having one place where honesty is required, and the rest of the world where it's stretched...

6. socratesthecabdriver

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    forgerabouurit as the boys in queens say! it's drowning us in measures that are to harsh!!!!!!! only god can help the greeks,spiritualy not any other way,we are going to need alots of strength to pull this one trhough! but we are not alone in this portugal spain italy are next to take drastic measures,if the european union doesent take the necesery steps to back them up to its going to be as ugly for them also ! but since they felt what happend was wrong with greece they already started taking steps to create a big deposit for econimical aid to others in the union,about time,its like they only thought of getting it up and running without thinking that might not be rosy and dandy!

to late for greece everybody steped on its withering economy and sucked the rest of its blod out! GREECE WAS MADE THE EXAMPLE FOR THE OTHER COUNTRYS IN THE UNION THAT HAVE SIMILAR PROBLEMS and the killer part is that there are other ones that ouw more money and have biger defesits and have a biger unemployment rate hmmmmmmmmmmmm if i get started i loose it sorry bud!

7. whitedogone

whitedogone New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    II
    sounds like the good ol' US:(:mad:

8. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Our ZVW30 has been around for 0.93 years. The problem of "model year" is so silly, I've adopted the practice of using NHW10, NHW11, NHW20 and ZVW30 to avoid ambiguity.

Bob Wilson

9. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    same problem everywhere! i doubt any country is in good shape, they are definately making you a scapegoat for some reason. good luck and God bless!:)

10. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Getting off topic, the map at the bottom of Stock plunge raises alarm on algo trading - Yahoo! News is interesting...

Be sure to mouse over the different countries as well as clicking 1, 2, 3, 4 and the 5 tabs. I didn't realize that so many other countries in Europe were also in terrible shape. (I'd heard been hearing about the recession in Europe, them not recovering, etc. all the time but didn't know the details.)

11. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    they are still in recession because they aren't writing hot stimulas checks like we are.:cool:

12. vinnie97

vinnie97 Whatever Works

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    ^ And you think we're out of the recession? We could be in Greece's position in the near future so don't rest too easy just yet. The creditor cometh to collect and "stimulas" checks don't come from money trees.