1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How much do I love this car?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by randylud, Apr 20, 2008.

1. randylud

randylud Randy

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Just filled up yesterday and did not really know what to expect. The dash reading of gas remaining looked like about 1/4 tank but not sure what it was, I filled up to keep from having a problem. Real newbee huh? So, to my surprise the pump cut off way earlier than I had been used to. I looked at the reading and it was a bit over 8 gallons. At our local price of yesterday, $3.47/gal I squeezed in a little more to hit $29 exactly. First time I have filled a vehicle for under $30 in many moons. I love this car!

2. Brodie

Brodie New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    And how many miles had you gone? :D

I've gone to the gas station 4 times with my new Pri so far, and each time I leave I love my new little car even more....

3. Austin50mpg

Austin50mpg Prius Driving Right Winger

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Isn't it awesome. I remember that first fill up experience. ( only a month ago) My wife and I were sitting at the station with our mouths open after I did the numbers on my calculator.

I remember vividly telling her "the stupid pump won't let me put any more gas in." (8.5 gallons)

Then looking 53.5 MPG on our calculations. Sweet.:eek: