1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How much for aftermarket leather?

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by jacksonsfo, Mar 23, 2012.

1. jacksonsfo

jacksonsfo New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    N/A
    For those that have had it done for their new PiPs - how much is aftermarket leather?

2. Tracksyde

Tracksyde Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    If I recall correctly, I paid $1250 (that was $50 more than usual because of the 2-tone).

3. Kevin_in_SB

Kevin_in_SB Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    1 person likes this.
  4. Rebound

Rebound Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    How do you like them? The Clazzios are just slip-over covers, right? They aren't upholstered to the seats like the Katzkin covers are, correct? So it's easy to insta the Clazzio covers, but they aren't like factory leather seats, if I'm correct.

5. Kevin_in_SB

Kevin_in_SB Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Half the price or less and they are very nice everyone thinks I have leather. They don't just look like seat covers.

1 person likes this.
  6. LenP

LenP Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I wrote Clazzio, it seems their present seat covers won't work with the PIP, but they think they will have them available for the PIP by this coming summer. There's an extra cooling vent in the back seat for the bigger traction battery that isn't on the regular 3rd gen Prius. So unless you want to take the chance that the one vent hole is in the right place, and you'll have to fabricate the second one yourself, we'll just have to wait. If you read Toyota's manual they say, not to put anything over the heated seats, of course you don't have to turn them on!

The Clazzio seat covers look great :)