1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

how quickly they forget

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Bob Allen, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Bob Allen

Bob Allen Captainbaba

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I saw the Seattle Prius again. Same car, same guy, further convincing me that there is probably only one, maybe two, possibly three Prii here. First time I saw him was on the freeway heading into town. I sped up to catch him, increasing my fuel consumption which I rationalized by my need to verify that the Prius actually exists. I honked and waved, but the guy never looked.
    Today: same car, on main arterial, same guy, same non-response. My theory is that this guy got his early on and the novelty of people's response has worn off. So quickly they forget unless they never had to wait.
    The process of getting one of these elusive beasts is like ordering a telephone in the old Soviet Union. Tomorrow: Unicorn sightings.
    Bob

2. Dave

Dave New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm thinking it's probably just a hologram. The driver isn't real, so that's why there's no response.

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I think Bob must be kicking back some whiskey before hitting the road :) Watch out for Bob on the road!!

4. tag

tag Senior Member

Good analogy!

Can't help but wonder how many comrades would have frozen to death waiting in the "Prius line".