1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How to appreciate how good it can be . . .

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by bwilson4web, Jan 16, 2013.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    So Monday, I had to drive two hours to Nashville through 30-36F, drizzle-rain, crud, at 70 mph up I-65 and after dark, back home again. Tuesday, I had to repeat it again but this time planned. But as I was passing through one particularly nasty hollow, I realized 'this is simply amazing!'

Outside it was cold enough the tree tops and power lines were coated with ice. There was a steady, cold wind blowing just miserable to be out weather across the Interstate . . . and I'm on cruise control, 70 mph, tracking traffic even through the flog (especially wet fog) . . . and I'm dry, warm, and listening to tunes. I have both the corporate iPhone and personal cell phone and plenty of time to make my appointment. Meanwhile, our 2010 Prius is dealing with all this crappy weather. It could have been our 2003 Prius but not as fun as the 2010.

There was never any question about making my appointment safely. Yet only a few mm of glass and steel protected me in comfort and carried me safely on my way. Sometimes, we just don't realize how good we've got it.

Bob Wilson

Teacake and jdcollins5 like this.