1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How to buy in Az.

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by Carnutt, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Carnutt

Carnutt Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Well, with all my trials and tribulations in buying in the Phoenix area, I finally solved them and bought a week ago.

After having initial favorable impressions switch to unfavorable and unfavorable first impressions switch to favorable regarding certain dealers, this was solved by use of the buying service I hooked up with on Ebay. I went to the Ebay Motors site searching for a new Prius and found it, of all places. I then selected the model I wanted plus options and color and heard from three different local dealers within a half hour via email or phone. One (who didn't have the car yet in stock) offered me the car $816 over invoice, one was at invoice (big deal) and the third offered to work with me. With the latter, I sent them the email with the invoice + $816 offer (they wanted to see it). Although they said they couldn't duplicate it, they worked with me on savings for an in-stock car which I picked up the next day. This turned out out be a simple and rewarding experience. Who'd a "thunk it"?

2. PruisAz

PruisAz Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I purchased a 2012 Prius at Earnhardt Toyota in Mesa. All the Prius autos were stored upstairs in the 3rd floor in cover parking. If you want your auto unexposed to months and months of our Arizona summer heat, this is a great location to purchase a prius with a pristine paint job.

3. Dawit

Dawit Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    That's good to know. But the only draw back about this dealer and some others in AZ is that they place a sticker with the dealerships name in the back of the car next to the emblems. To me that's a deal breaker. I don't want any advertising in my brand new car. I got mine from Power Toyota.

4. -1-

-1- Don

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    :DI got a free dealer sticker (advertisement) when I purchased my Prius. Took it off as soon as I got home. In the old days (60s-70s) they were metal and riveted to the trunk body.

5. Dawit

Dawit Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    You got lucky it's just a sticker(y)

6. mazidul

mazidul New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Aqua
    Model:
    Four
    you go to shop and buy the product

7. Fong

Fong Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    I got my at big 2 and demand the stickers and rear license plate frame to removed upon delivery the vehicle. I told them it cost $$ to advertise on my car. Lol!