1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

how to clear route trace dots on the nav system?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by cwerdna, Aug 5, 2006.

1. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Dumb question... I haven't been able to figure this out and I've spent a fair amount of time going thru the nav system manual and going through the menus. Is there a way to clear the route trace dots w/o deleting all personal data (Info button > Screen Setting (!) > Delete personal data)?

I've turned on route trace accidentally a few times and well, I find the dots left on the map annoying sometimes.

Is there a way? I wish I could get the owner's manuals in PDF format (Nissan makes theirs available) which would make it SO much easier to search for stuff.

2. pete bogumill

pete bogumill New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cwerdna @ Aug 5 2006, 05:55 PM) [snapback]298409[/snapback]</div>
    hi just turn off the route trace and delete previous points. thats it. ;) pete

3. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pete bogumill @ Aug 5 2006, 04:02 PM) [snapback]298413[/snapback]</div>
    Hmm... I think I tried turn on route trace, back off (stop) and saying no to not keep points, but that doesn't erase points from prior sessions.

When I've turned on route trace in the past (sometimes by accident), I usually shutdown the car when I've reached my destination so I don't even get prompted as to whether to keep the points. :/