1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How to fix civic the red neck way

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Jenpen, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Jenpen

Jenpen Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm sure you all that work on old cars an stuff have used similar tricks but this was my idea pretty funny to watch. When you consider my old man is an ase certified mechanic front end only and there ar 5 guys with beer contemplating replacing the rear axel on an old civic that had the rear tire bashed in and bent axel. Well I said just straighten the old one . They looked at me ok ms smart pants how you gonna do that. Well tie the toe chains around bent part hook the other end to our chevy truck get as much slack as you can and stomp on it civic captain hold brakes. So I go in to like clean a little. Ok your so smart the week is turned so far we can't pull it in to the street so I asked them if I had to do every thing grabed the dish liquid got the hose and soaped down the path for the gimpy tire. Finally we get to the street and put Leo the owner in the seat we had two people supervising the backing up so ready set burning rubber and he jerked that civic about 8 feet back Leo bounced around so much I almost peed my pants. Axel getting better I can't say how many times we did this watching Leo hang on for dear life I'm certain it was really straight. In about 30 minutes I had it on the road the boys would still be in junk yard not to bad for an uneducated redneck girl.

2. a_gray_prius

a_gray_prius Rare Non-Old-Blowhard Priuschat Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Wow, there's like no punctuation in that wall of text.

But....yeah:

3. Jenpen

Jenpen Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Omg I'm in school . Many apologies dyslexia and DDD that causes pinching of the nerves controlling fine motor skills in my hand so it's very hard on the IPad to get back and make corrections so just roll with it I know every one in this forum is intelligent enough to get the content from my posts I lurked forums for years for fear of criticism .
    Thanks
    Jen

4. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Ah, so you have a keyboard that has no punctuation marks, that's OK.

I try to be helpful, so bookmark this thread, and when you need a punctuation mark just copy it from this post and paste it where it needs to be pasted:

. , ? ! " ' : ; < > @ # $ % & * ( ) [ ] + = _ / \ | { } ~ ` ^

Glad to be of service!

5. SquallLHeart

SquallLHeart The Techie Guy

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    i had hoped to see a video.. darn.

6. Jenpen

Jenpen Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Ain't learned me none that cut an paste stuff yet much thanks but I don no wer them things go any how they just taped arrows on my stick shift so Is no wer I be going watch for the 2012 Prius In that light blue in San Antonio do all right on the 2 lanes but get me town I people get really pissed when I stop to reed them green signs every where at least that's wot they told me to do in south Carolina when I got my licenc at 14. See I put in one those little dots yall. Oh and the sales man was real nice he wrote the price fir me so my bank could draft one of those cirtified checks. They don take cash or debit cards or regular checks but now Is kno wat to do wen is get that purty Tacomas in month or many 2 . just kidding it will take us few more months to save up. I'm sorry for the little brag about the cash I'm not the only one but we live on a mechanics wages one check family. I care for my disabled mother 2 grade schoolers. For the last 8 or so years I have been driving a 96 maxima that my boyfriend wrecked down the whole passenger side. My poor kids go to a charter school 20 miles away from the house that means 80 miles a day plus all the other kids made fun of our funky ride. Isabella just asked why I have not gotten in the pool yet and I told her I was because I was working hard on a post. She suffers from dyslexia so much that we have had her in the finest tutering sp academy over 3G for an 8 week course. She is in 4th grade great grades in every thing else but reads at a kinder level. So we have been reading together for years and years and I will keep looking for that key. Sorry for the detour but she understands my disability and I don't want her to see me give up. With a mean vulgar alcoholic physically abusive senile sp dementia mother and every day problems like I am phyisically disabeled even worse than my mom this is my favorite place and my prius has brought me so much enjoyment I love to read what all the really gifted and intelligent people here have to share thanks for the Fun and please excuse me for getting a little off my chest.

My best to you all,
    Jenin

7. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    LOL that was great jen!:p