1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How to get a Local Club sub-forum set up for NJ

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Jeannie, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hi - How can we get a sub-form set up for New Jersey in the Local Clubs forum? We had our first successful meet today - 6 of us at the Ship Inn in Milford, NJ, in central NJ on the border of Upper Black Eddy, PA. Proco came from far North Jersey and Proco came from the shore, so we really DID draw people state wide.

2. Lola'05

Lola'05 New Member

Yeah , that shoud happen. I am from southeastern PA. Nothing has happened with this area. Really, we have tried and it just falls apart. Unfortunately, I missed their meet today, but the pics looked like fun. If I
    hadn't been away for the week before the meet, I would have been there. They all look like interesting people. That's what I like about Prius owners. A week off and tomorrow I go back to work in health care. Vacation is so short! How can a week go so quickly?

Lola '05

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I don't know how to do this. I know that there are some site functions that only Danny can do. Please send him a PM with your requests. If I'm correct, it's a relatively easy.

BTW, be careful what you ask for: those who ask tend to be the forum Moderator. :)

4. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ Sep 17 2006, 11:13 PM) [snapback]321002[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks for responding, Tony - I PM'd Danny, and we now have our own NJ 'clubroom'! I think Danny probably got this request from all of us who were at the 'meet' yesterday. :D