1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How to take the arm rests and the cloth covered areasin in back off?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Virodeath, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Virodeath

Virodeath New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Can anyone instruct me on how to take the car arm rests on the doors off with out breaking them and also how to get the two cloth covered pieces (that one lies under the battery vent on the passenger side) off.

If there is an online guide or something I would be greatful for the link. Thanks!

Viro

2. Virodeath

Virodeath New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Virodeath @ Oct 8 2007, 08:34 PM) [snapback]522924[/snapback]</div>

Anyone.... anyone at all have any ideas? I don't want to break them and sometimes I have been compared to a "Bull in a China Shop"!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Viro

3. zenMachine

zenMachine Just another Onionhead

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Virodeath @ Oct 10 2007, 06:37 AM) [snapback]523516[/snapback]</div>
    I think there was a thread a couple weeks ago on how to remove the door panel. In it there was a picture of the armrest removed. You may want to do a search for it. Looks pretty simple. You'll have to remove a screw first, for sure.

I've yet to run across any instructions on how to remove the HV Battery vent cover though. You may need to become the pioneer on that one. First steps, in my estimation, would involve removing the rear seat and backrest. Then the plastic panels in the rear somewhere. If you're gonna do this, be sure to take pictures! :)

4. loupitou06

loupitou06 New Member

I am preparing a topic on how to change the arm rests. Just finished the 4th door tonight and I took some pictures. Will post later on this week.

Stay tuned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zenMachine @ Oct 10 2007, 09:45 AM) [snapback]523577[/snapback]</div>

5. loupitou06

loupitou06 New Member