1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How well does the Nokia 6102i work with the Prius?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Jeannie, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I'm eligible for a phone upgrade from Cingular in about 2 weeks. After reading a lot of threads here, I figured I should get the Motorola 557 phone, but Cingular doesn't seem to have that available anymore. I gather the Nokia 6102i is fairly new, and a few people posted problems with it.

Anyone who has experience with that phone with the Prius, please let me know if it works adequately, and any other recommendations for an inexpensive bluetooth phone. Cingular has Motorola Razr phones, but even with my 'upgrade' they cost around $150, where I could get the 6102i for free.

I currently have a cheapie Siemens phone, but I've had several Nokia's in the past and always liked them. One thing I liked about the Nokia phones I've had in the past was that I could put more than one telephone number against a single name.

Any advice would be welcome!