1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Howdy folks

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Kremtok, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Kremtok

Kremtok Smug Alert!

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Greetings all, my name is Gary and I live in Anchorage, Alaska. Two days ago I picked up a new Toyota Prius Touring, Package #3, Seaside Pearl. We decided to go with this car because we wanted something bigger than my Scion xA but we didn't want to sacrifice our outstanding gas mileage. Prius to the task!

We had to wait about a month to get the one we wanted shipped up here. Surprisingly, the dealership here has about 50 in stock right now, but the Touring model was a little tough to come by. Still, just one month to wait for a car exactly like we want is very good!

Owning a Scion, we got used to having a strong community to turn to with questions about our cars. Hopefully, PriusChat will provide the same structure with the new car. Have a good one, folks!

2. sandman

sandman Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Congratulations and welcome to prius chat you will love your prius and with a little reading and practice you will be amazed at the MPG's you can get..One easy thing you can do is up the tire pressure I am running 44/42..I had my windows tinted and I think it looks way better than it did also I removed wheel rings and just ordered a block heater for it.I also love all the room it has in it ..Please post us a pic of it...:)

3. Jiipa

Jiipa MGySgt USMC (Ret)

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hi from the 50th state to the 49th. Welcome, have fun and enjoy your new Prius.

4. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    :welcome: Welcome to PriusChat, Gary. PC is a great community and resource. Doesn't have the music of the Scion world, but lots of good info.