1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Howdy Yall! Lovin' it, said the Porsche driver, responsive

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Franklin Ashley, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Franklin Ashley

Franklin Ashley New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    New to this forum and like the great comraderie (sp), I buy great cars from OPG auctions and couldn't resist getting a 2007 Prius,esp for 3400 seemed like the previious owner was living in it, so maintainance was minimal, I am sorting that out. Had a air pressure light on, checked and he was running 5 under all around , solved, had service required, got oil and filter changed, this has 69k on it, one previous owner, runs great but I will sell it for the right price, and find another, lol. The 935 has been parked til holidays. No more speeding tickets. But this car is responsive, thought about changing the body to a sexy kit but nah. Now wish to have more and open a rental car service. Which I know little about. After selling this summer I plan on getting a sailboat, my if shif getaway. One thing a little annoying is radio reception, it needs a better antennae, I think. going to the dealership and test drive the new one. Peace to all.

Burna J and bisco like this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats and welcome, all the best!(y)

3. Franklin Ashley

Franklin Ashley New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Kudos to all who take the time to share their knowledge, advice and experiences. Now to get it detailed, also needs a front bumper cover, grill, fog lites.

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

4. ETC(SS)

ETC(SS) The OTHER One Percenter.....

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Greetings and Welcome Aboard!

Lots of vids out there for basic Prius maintenance.

Best of luck.