1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HS 250h at Toyota Earth Day Event

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Danny, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I hadn't seen a "real world" photo of the HS 250h yet, so I thought it was cool of someone to post this pic in their Twitter feed today from the Toyota Earth Day event.

HS 250h at Toyota Earth Day Event on Twitpic

[​IMG]

Pretty slick!

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I can't get over the Corolla-esque shape. It is a little bland and that's coming from someone who's had plenty of Toyotas in the family fleet. It'll be interesting how it's priced as it has similar available options as the Prius.

3. Rybold

Rybold globally warmed member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Thank you for sharing. I hope Lexus sells A LOT of these, and then BMW and Mercedes and Acura, and the others begin making hybrids so they can compete. Eventually one day, all cars will be hybrids. I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

4. krmcg

krmcg Lowered Blizzard Pearl Beauty

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    As a existing Lexus owner, (the wife's car) I have been invited to drive an HS250h on the 17th of May in Newport Beach California. (I had to choose between the HS or the new IS convertable - the hybrid was the easy choice for me.)
    I am very interested in experiencing the Lexus badged prius, but my 2008 Prius suits me just fine. One year in with 14,000 miles and averaging 52.2 MPG I cannot see replacing my "sipper".
    I will post my impressions after the drive.
    Kevin McGonagle