1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hud

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by SSPigboat, Mar 12, 2012.

1. SSPigboat

SSPigboat Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Tried to search but all I got was

The following errors occurred with your search:
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The owners manual has nothing for HUD or heads up display or anything under speedometer. All mine shows is the speed, but I saw a video that showed other stuff. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks

2. Dog Face

Dog Face New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
  3. AussieOwner

AussieOwner Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Here in Australia, we still get a printed owners manual. The Head-up display is on pages 180-185. When I attempted to use the online manuals that Dog Face linked, I could not find these pages. Maybe I was looking under the wrong model/year, but it was not easily found.

Basically, clicking on the HUD button will switch the display from just speedometer, to speedometer plus hybrid system indicator, to off.

If you have a model with the navigation system, there should be a second button on the dash, just under the HUD button, which will allow you turn on/off the route guidance display.

There is a reference to both the approach warning display and the pre-crash braking warning message, but that is all. No indication as to what is displayed if these options are fitted to your car.

4. TomDac

TomDac Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    That's exactly what mine does.. Speed or Speed + HSI, and Navi turns, etc.

5. redhotz

redhotz Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I have a 2012 PIP with the advanced tech. package. My HUD was on, now it's off. How do I turn it back on. I have the HUD button pushed on and lit green, adjusted the tilt and brightness but nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.