1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. pippijones

pippijones Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Just wondering if anyone was thinking about adding a HUD to their C. I was thinking about it, but since I have this extended warranty thing from the dealership I dont want to do anything yet that would void any part of the warranty. But as far as I'm thinking, building into the dash, not getting a component that sits on top of the dash.I have the Navigation, so I would primarily use a HUD with that.

2. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I have the HUD in my PiP. It's nice, I like it, but if the car doesn't come with it it is not something I would want to modify my dashboard to accommodate. When it comes with the car it displays navigation arrows for turns etc, but adding it aftermarket probably would not show this. It also shows the HSI bar on a Gen III Prius. If the c shows hsi 'acceleration' bar which I think it does in its 'own way' a non stock unit would not show this. Just to show speed, I don't see a big benefit.