1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HUH!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by terkar, May 15, 2004.

1. terkar

terkar New Member

Guess I need some help understanding this forum.

I notice that a previous post of mine re: Mudflaps had been "moved" what ever that means?
    I wanted to add a reply to that post indicating that I had picked up the mudguards at a good price, give the US part #. Usually when we reply to a post it brings the topic to the front of the board this time it did not. Is this because the topic was moved? Why was it moved? I notice we continue to see the fund raiser - Priuschat store- and Danny needs help posts at the top. What gives? :? :? :?

2. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

it means that the moderator moved your post to the "appearance and modification" fourm. I see that you got the Canadian mfg'd mud flaps.

3. Wolfman

Wolfman New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes, Frank got it right. The "moved" icon means that the mod that moved the subject, left a link to it. When you click out of that thread, you will be in the appropriate forum. The idea behind this is to help posters better determine where specific threads belong in the various forums. It's no biggie, and we aren't going to razz you for the errant thread placement, unless it becomes a regular occurance. Have fun.

4. bookrats

bookrats New Member

But then...

Release the hounds!!!

:jester:

5. paulisme

paulisme New Member

And the reason you see some of the same messages at the top is because they're "stickies", meaning it's an important message posted by a moderator that everyone needs to read (hence they "stick" to the top of the forum).