1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Husky cargo liner, anyone have issues like me?

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by novasquid, Mar 20, 2013.

1. novasquid

novasquid Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    My husky all weather floor mats arrived over the weekend and they fit great, for the most part. The exception is the cargo liner. The right rear corner fits perfect, but the left rear corner (driver side) seems to be cut a little too short. It's hard to see in the picture, but in person it's a lot more pronounced and the wall of the liner can almost lay flat because it doesn't fit into that corner properly.

If you have a husky cargo liner, can you double check yours and let me know if yours is cut the same on the rear left corner?

Left rear corner, cut too short?
    [​IMG]

Right rear corner, perfect fit:
    [​IMG]

2. norahs

norahs Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    my husky cargo liner is too short all around. If I pull it to fit on the right, then there's a gap on the left side. I can pull it to the left but then theres a gap on the right.

in hindsight, I got a little buying happy and probably should have just stuck to the floormats and not gotten the cargo liner. I don't really like the flap in the back since when I put the seats down, the liner still sticks up.

3. novasquid

novasquid Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    you could always cut the flaps on the seat side so that it sits flush when the seats are down. sorry to hear yours don't fit so well, i guess i shouldn't complain about mine then because they fit almost perfectly around except for that left corner.