1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Husky liners. Black or gray?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Dubs, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Dubs

Dubs New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    V
    My X5 has the tan color interior and we opted to go for black WeatherTech mats. Tan mats show everything!

Now I'm shopping for Husky liners for my 2011 Prius with dark gray interior and would love to get the gray ones, thinking they may not show the dirt like the black ones do. That said, it's hard for me to tell what color the gray actually is on my monitor. Some look dark, some look light.

Anyone have the gray liners? Are they light gray or dark gray and do you like them? I have no problem getting the black but I must get them ordered! Thanks in advance!

2. geeter

geeter Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have the black husky liners on my gray interior and like them a lot. They are so easy to clean that it doesn't matter.

1 person likes this.
  3. dustoff003

dustoff003 Blizzard Brigade #003

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Somewhere I posted pics of my Husky Liner cargo liner in Grey. I also posted pics of a WeatherTech cargo liner also in Grey that I was sent after canceling the order. They are somewhere in one of the floor mat threads. You should be able to get an idea if the color from the pictures though.

1 person likes this.
  4. revhigh

revhigh MPG Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have a Winter Grey II with the dark grey interior, and got the grey Huskies for the entire car .... a PERFECT match .... I wouldn't even consider the black ones with the dark grey interior.

REV

1 person likes this.
  5. mfz

mfz New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I have grey Huskies in my dark grey Prius, front, back and cargo. Good color match. I'd post a pic but they're already covered in sand, mud and errant Cheerios.

1 person likes this.
  6. parhead

parhead New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have a 2010 Barcelona Red II with dark gray interior. I originally ordered black and then 30 minutes later I changed my mind and emailed streetside.com customer service and said I want the gray. They shipped the gray and I am SO HAPPY that I changed my mind and and went with the gray. they look great. order the gray.....you wont be disappointed

1 person likes this.
  7. ct89

ct89 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I posted pictures of gray liners in a dark-gray interior here.
    The color match is excellent. The liners have been great.

1 person likes this.
  8. Dubs

Dubs New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Great! Ordered the liners for the front today. Cargo area next week. Thanks to all the responders, I went with gray. I appreciate the help.