1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Husky mats from streetsideauto

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by David Barton, Oct 17, 2012.

1. David Barton

David Barton Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    II
    So I am having a huge problem getting mats that will fit. I ordered the 2012 Husky mats in gray about 2-3 weeks ago and received them a couple days later to find out the driver side mat did not fit due to the fuel filler handle cutout not being on the mat. So I contacted streetside and they offered to replace no problem. shipped them back, 1 week later get the 2nd set of mats, go to throw them in a before I even put them in I see the cutout isnt even there. Contacted streetside again and they tried to tell me they should fit. So I told them they didnt and if they cant supply me with the correct mats then I want the weathertech for the same price because I know they make these mats to fit the 2012. So I sent a picture of what I received and the picture on husky website which shows the cutout and they obviously had to replace them. The customer service manager contacted me this morning and says that Husky will be contacting me to get them replaced. Mind you the Model number on the box is the correct model number from the streetside website and the husky website for the 2012 model year. Anybody else had issues ordering the 2012 mats. Im extremely dissapointed with this issue, how do the wrong mats come in the correct box 2 times!!

2. mrstop

mrstop PWR Mode

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I haven't ordered them yet, but I think you are getting the ones for the Plug-In Prius not the base Prius.

3. Tracksyde

Tracksyde Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    mrstop is correct.

I originally bought the 2012 Prius one, then came to realize the Plug-In doesnt have the fuel filler release in the same spot. I've since replaced it with the Plug-In specific one, but that is the difference.

4. David Barton

David Barton Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    II
    When I was on the phone with them they did ask me if I had the "hybrid" I was like Wth yeah I have the Hybrid Prius. But the box has the correct model number on it for the base prius