1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HV coolant pump replacement, and it's part #

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by sciencekit, Oct 10, 2011.

1. sciencekit

sciencekit Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Does anyone know the part number of the old HV coolant pump vs. the part number of the replacement HV coolant pump under the Campaign?

2. Patrick Wong

Patrick Wong DIY Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
  3. sciencekit

sciencekit Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks! I should have searched under the LSC A0N. Guess I will just take it in and let them perform the replacement.... even though I had to pay for it myself three years ago. I was looking for a way to identify the pump part number on the invoice from that repair. However, if it is the same number then I cannot tell.

4. seilerts

seilerts Battery Curmudgeon

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    You have until 11/30/2013 to have the dealer replace it. Most likely you already have the improved part. I wouldn't be in any rush to get the job done.

1 person likes this.
  5. Patrick Wong

Patrick Wong DIY Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    If you have the invoice from your repair 3 years ago, then you should be able to claim reimbursement if you write to Toyota. I recall that the LSC customer notification letter has a provision to that effect and I received reimbursement for my expenses associated with pump replacement.

1 person likes this.