1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hybrid 5.1 / 8.1 Nav Disc issues.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Stoodo, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Stoodo

Stoodo Super Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I got tired of not being able to override my Prius' 8.1 Nav Disc, so I obtained a hybrid 5.1/8.1.

Below is a video of what happens when I try to load it. Has anyone seen this behavior before? Do I need to disconnect the battery longer or something?

It tries to load, then shows some vertical bars, tries to load again, etc repeatedly.

2. Rumrunner

Rumrunner New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I downloaded a hybrid 8.1/5.1 ISO via bittorrent. It loads fine but I have less bad but still annoying issue. I can navigate using the map fine, I can click on the map and enter a waypoint that way. I can use my saved addresses I'd previously entered in memory. But if I push the 'Address' or 'POI' buttons nothing happens except the little map on the bottom left showing the search area dissapears and the system appears to freeze up and not allow any other buttons to be pushed for a few moments.