1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Hybrid Automotive Prolong wiring harness for 2004-2009 Prius

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by wrench, Oct 23, 2023.

1. wrench

wrench Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I have a Hybrid Automotive Prolong 2004-2009 Prius wiring harness for sale. Unfortunately, I need a harness for a Prius V. Therefore, I would like to sell the harness I have and have that partially fund the V harness. I am looking to get $130 for the harness, shipped anywhere in the US. The harness is in mint condition.

Note to scammers: I'm sure the robots that are trolling this thread will not understand this, sadly. But, I am interested in a real sale. I'm not interested in you sending me funds from your great aunt's sister's cousin's Amazon discount codes. I expect to deal with an honest person who actually works for a living and who respects another honest person (me) who does the same. If this is you, then awesome! I'm glad this forum has a few people like you! But if you are looking to separate me from my own hard earned cash, then don't bother. I won't even respond to your obvious scams.

#1 wrench, Oct 23, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2023
  2. wrench

wrench Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five