1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hybrid Battery Temperate Probe Clips

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by RichV, Jul 3, 2022.

1. RichV

RichV Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Anybody have a part # for the temperature sensor probe clips that attach the thermistors to the individual cell in the hybrid battery? Mine are technically working, but are brittle and a couple have only 1 side of the clip actually attached. I havent been able to locate a part # for these. The wiring harness itself is fine so I really dont want to buy another just to get good clips

Even better if someone has made a .STL file to be able to 3d print these suckers!

2. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Any battery rebuilder has loads of these temp sensor harness. Just get one from them... Toyota will likely charge hundreds even though the harness cost less than $5 to make. And if it's just the plastic clip you need not sensor I could mail you a couple?

3. RichV

RichV Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two

Hmmm, not letting me DM you right now.. yep I just need the 3 plastic clips, my NiMH cells are on their way out, so I'll probably be hitting that link in your signature file for the NexCells as well :) I see they should have a batch in anyday

4. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Yeah... DMs don't work on here for most people. But I was able to start the conversation so now you can reply to my DM.