1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hybrid Reporter - Full report from 450 mi trip

Discussion in 'OBDII Android App' started by vvillovv, Jul 2, 2024 at 7:40 PM.

1. vvillovv

vvillovv Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    I did a bunch of conversions to break up a Hybrid Assistant / Reporter Report_2024-02-06-*.html file that included 250k lines of html tags and data, into something I hope will be viewable in jpg file format here at Priuschat.
    I'll take a look at another Hybrid Reporter report I did a couple days ago of 3 six miles or less segments of one session while running chores, being sure to take note of how many lines of code it has.

The full reports are extensive and I have an inexpensive ELM 327 adapter that Hybrid Assistant complained about when running Hybrid Assistant on my older Android 8 phone, while not throwing any warning while running on my newer to me Android 10 phone. Two things I notice about my adapter is that it still doesn't show everything Hybrid Assistant can read from the ODB2 port in my car and knowing that the first 400 miles of the 450 mile trip were all HV mode, except exiting hwys when I could safely switch into EV mode and use B mode to gently slow the Prime while exiting the hwy.

edit 3: There are 7 .jpg files that others should be able to view in a readable form after zooming in each file to an appropriate size.

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

Now that I see how they look as attachments I'll make some changes to the way I seperate each section and how many graphs I include in each file.

#1 vvillovv, Jul 2, 2024 at 7:40 PM
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2024 at 12:34 AM