1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hybrid Sedan Survey

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by malachite, Mar 16, 2010.

1. malachite

malachite New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  2. New_Yorker

New_Yorker New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    This survey faiuls to ask a vital question:, " Did any of the recalls for the dozen or so other cars you've owned in your life ever cause you to second guess your purchase ?" The answer is No, and the Toyota Recalls have had the exact same effect.

3. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    1) The modern Prius is not a sedan, it is a hatchback and has been since 2004
    2) Question 10 says check all that apply but only allows one reply
    3) Question 11 says to skip to Question 11, that is an infinite loop in my business
    4) Question 15 the Prius has not been a sedan since 2003

Sedan (automobile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatchback"]Hatchback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

4. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I began the survey but did not submit it due to the errors, the lack of adequate answers on some questions, and the lack of opportunity to add a comment at the end.

Specifically, I wanted to be able to say that while I consider the Prius to be the best gasoline-burning car available today in terms of quality, reliability, and technology, I do not plan on buying another gasoline-burning car: my next car will be pure electric. (To replace my low-speed, short-range Zap Xebra EV.)