1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hybrid Synergy Drive Community

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by efusco, Oct 9, 2006.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    In my token gesture of support to PC I clicked on the Toyota HSD banner at the top of a recent post:
    http://toyota.com/vehicles/minisite/hsd/in...SD_MINISITE_IMG
    After watching that video, out of curiosity, I clicked on the "Hybrid Synergy Drive" link (not sure if that link will work) and it brought me to a JAVA page that showed some fancy stats on the number of Prii, HiHys, and Camry Hybrids out there (warning, took FOREVER to load even w/ high speed).

From one of the little java links there it invites you to 'join the community' part of that sign-up process allows you to put down your AIM screen name as well as your screen name for PriusChat, PriusOnline, and GreenHybrid. If that isn't official recognition of the community I don't know what is.

Just thought it was pretty cool to see and that maybe it would encourage some of us to get on there so others might find us.

2. withersea

withersea DNF is better than DNS

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Very cool site.
    Thanks Evan!

3. ScottY

ScottY New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    After you entered the site, under what's new, click on HSD-related sites. You'll see that priuschat.com is listed first~!

4. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    One of the coolest Flash sites I've seen in some time! Thanks! I also see the banner ad for the site appearing here on PC. Goggle's algorithms must recognize this as a Prius-interest nexus.