1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

hybrid system parts

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by lmahaj, Jun 4, 2008.

1. lmahaj

lmahaj New Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    From what I gather from this forum, the short answer is no, but I want to make sure. Is there a dealer of OEM parts, preferably online where one can get parts for the hybrid system, such as the inverter or the electric inverter pump? and/or exploded parts diagrams? For my other vehicles, which are older cars (80s, 90s) you can typically find a site that has exploded parts diagrams (every nut and bolt), with numbered parts, each of which are in stock (although sometimes at astronomical prices). Thanks.

2. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Hi lmahaj, welcome to PriusChat! :welcome:
    You might try Discount Toyota Parts and search there. To get information on testing your inverter (from your other thread) you should check out Toyota Technical Information Service. It's a subscription site, but you can download a lot of PDFs per day if you apply yourself. You might want to search PC for TIS download strategies.