1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hybridfest-Want your engine block heater installed

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by FireEngineer, Jul 16, 2007.

1. FireEngineer

FireEngineer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    With Hybridfest coming up, I am just trying to find out who would like their Prius or Camry engine block heater installed when they come for the festivities. I'm willing to do it most any day this weekend. Probably wind up doing the majority in the parking lot but at least the weather will be nice. Also, if you have a BT plate or mud-flaps those could be done also, but give me a heads up so I can bring the extra tools. Remember, I don't sell this stuff, just install it to help other Prius owners.

Wayne

Who already knows that priussoris will get his EBH done.

2. priussoris

priussoris New Member

Wayne,
    I am going to put the EBH in the glove box right now , my luck I would bring everything but that :lol:

3. TedT

TedT New Member

Wayne,

Add me to your list. I have the block heater already. Any time you prefer for
    the install? I live near Madison and am available all weekend but can't spend the
    whole time at Hybridfest.

Thanks in advance,
    Ted

P.S. Could you use an extra set of ramps for the weekend?

4. FireEngineer

FireEngineer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Your on the list! Right now I don't need the ramps but if business picks up...

Wayne