1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hyper Force High Efficiency Tuning Module

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by jbumps wvu mntrs, Jul 24, 2008.

1. jbumps wvu mntrs

jbumps wvu mntrs PC Superfan

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Pulled from the website advertising the product for sale - juicedhybrid.com "The Hyper Force is the next generation system for high-efficiency ignition tuning and strengthening. It works by absorbing all back electromotive force, which aids to improve plug voltage and promote complete combustion by producing 100% coil efficiency. Hyper Force System eliminates any ignition performance loss due to decreased electrical current under heavy throttle. Since ignition efficiency over the entire revolution range improves, available torque and acceleration response improves; this efficiency enhancement also contributes to better fuel efficiency and a reduction of harmful emission. Includes Part# EXP11002 Harness for Prius. " What, if anything has anyone heard about this thing and does anyone know how it supposed to work. I have my doubts that it would generate any notable results, but it sparked my curiosity and I would really like to know how it is supposed to be an improvement over stock.

2. Flying White Dutchman

Flying White Dutchman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  3. ilusnforc

ilusnforc Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I've added on a lower front air dam from a Xenon body kit for the '95 Thunderbird SC that I used to have, it was an addon piece to the stock bumper cover.

http://hometown.aol.com/ilusnforc/images/dscf0216.jpg

The part added on is from mid-bumper down, you can see the line across the front of the bumper in the dead center where the license plate is supposed to go, the kit came with a double sided sticky tape adhesive and a few screws that hold it onto the buper inside of the wheel well and the license plate holder screws are supposed to help support the front. I actually had it glued and molded onto the bumper then all paited as one.

The piece you are looking at from the Kenstyle kit is likely to be similar in design.

4. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Snake oil, pure and simple.

Tom

5. bbald123

bbald123 Thermodynamics Law Enforcement

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Any time you see 100% efficiency claimed for anything, the claim is false.

If any claim in an ad is blatantly false, can you trust anything else in the ad?

6. richard schumacher

richard schumacher shortbus driver

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    You'll have to ask the seller how it's *supposed* to be an improvement. In reality, of course, it is not an improvement.