1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hyper-Sensitive online editor

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by airportkid, Sep 1, 2007.

1. airportkid

airportkid Will Fly For Food

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Is it me or is the online editor too sensitive to the accidentally struck key, or gamma rays from Neptune? I can't count the times I've blissfully typed along only to find that the cursor has vanished, or what I'm typing is defiling an earlier paragraph, or the editing box abruptly disappears without a trace or warning or any way to get it back (that's when the air in the vicinity REALLY turns a deep indigo blue, in fine contrast to my blazing crimson face). I've finally learnt the lesson and now compose in an offline editor - it's less convenient, but the air stays a nice safe shade of transparent and is less likely to be shattered that way.

Anyone else have trouble with the online editor?

MB

2. hobbit

hobbit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    What are you talking about?
    _H*

3. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Are you talking about the PC editing box? I never have any trouble with it, using both IE under Windows and Firefox under Linux.

Tom

4. airportkid

airportkid Will Fly For Food

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(qbee42 @ Sep 1 2007, 08:27 PM) [snapback]505661[/snapback]</div>
    I am indeed. But now that I think about it, it's only on my home computer that I get into trouble. Could it be my cable hookup?

MB

5. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I have cable (Comcast), and never have any trouble with the box. The only caveat is if you add a link with the "add a link" button, it ALWAYS adds it to the end of the message, so if you want to add it in the middle of the message, you have to cut'n'paste. But other than that "feature", no problems here.